To learn about our efforts to improve the accessibility and usability of our website, please visit our Accessibility Information page. Skip to main content

#Scutaroing Contest

#Scutaroing Contest


Recreate Marco Scutaro's famous pose in the rain from Game 7 of the 2012 NLCS, and you could win 4 Lower Box Tickets to an upcoming Giants game at AT&T Park, 4 Pregame field passes and a chance to meet Marco Scutaro. Photos will be judged on Originality (25%), Creativity (25%) and overall interest level (50%). Just tweet your photo with the hashtag: #Scutaroing to enter. Enter by July 20th, 2013 at 9 p.m. PT. See Official Rules for complete details.