Greater Kansas City Day
On Monday, April 10, 2017, Royals Opening Day, more than 1,200 volunteers team up to help kids! Fans who donate can receive special editions of The Kansas City Star or commemorative Royals flags to help send kids to Rotary Youth camp and other local children's charities.
Raised Royal Flags
Celebrate Opening Day and show the neighbors you're "Raised Royal" by flying your very own flag designed specifically for Greater Kansas City Day supporters! Limited edition 2'x3' flags are available for a $10 donation to Royals Charities. Order today to secure your flag before they are gone. Whether you're on the field or in the stands, when your team is your family, you're raised Royal.
Three Greater Kansas City Day flags available:
- 2014 American League Championship, 2015 World Series, and Raised Royal Flag (3 flags)- $30 donation
- 2015 World Series, and Raised Royal (2 flags)- $20 donation
- Raised Royal (1 flag)- $10 donation
*2014 American League Championship and 2015 World Series flag packages are limited quantities.
3 Flag Pack 2 Flag Pack Raised Royal Flag
NOTE: A $5 shipping & handling charge will apply for up to four flags per order. Please allow for up to 3 weeks to receive your order. Shipping will begin Monday, April 10, 2017.
Flag Sales at area Price Chopper locations
The Raised Royal flags will be available at the 51 Kansas City area Price Chopper locations on April 7-10, 2017 for a $10 or more donation. Limited quantities are available at each store, so you will want to purchase early!
- 109 N Cedar, Belton, MO
- 1305 North 7 Hwy, Blue Springs, MO
- 1100 S 7 Hwy, Blue Springs, MO
- 501 S. Commercial Drive, Bonner Springs, KS
- 1645 Kearney Road, Excelsior Springs, MO
- 830 E Main, Gardner, KS
- 6475 North Prospect, Gladstone, MO
- 12220 S. 71 Highway, Grandview, MO
- 520 S. Commercial Street, Harrisonville, MO
- 2301 Sterling, Independence, MO
- 4201 S. Noland Road, Independence, MO
- 16611 East 23rd Street, Independence, MO
- 9550 Blue Ridge, Kansas City, MO
- 8430 Wornall, Kansas City, MO
- 7600 State Avenue, Kansas City, KS
- 8700 E 63rd St, Kansas City, MO
- 5800 Wilson Rd, Kansas City, MO
- 4820 N. Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO
- 6327 Brookside, Kansas City, MO
- 500 N.E. Barry Road, Kansas City, MO
- 9717 N Ash Avenue, Kansas City, MO
- 1030 W 103rd St, Kansas City, MO
- 701 Watson Drive, Kearney, MO
- 2107 South 4th Street, Leavenworth, KS
- 13351 Mission Road, Leawood, KS
- 3700 W. 95th St, Leawood, KS
- 1600 S.E. Blue Parkway, Lee's Summit, MO
- 251 Sw Greenwich, Lee's Summit, MO
- 937 Ne Woods Chapel Rd, Lee's Summit, MO
- 19601 W. 101st Street, Lenexa, KS
- 896 S 291 Hwy, Liberty, MO
- 1400 W. Amity, Louisburg, KS
- 175 North Parker, Olathe, KS
- 15970 S. Mur-Len, Olathe, KS
- 120 East 19th Street, Ottawa, KS
- 7418 W 119th St, Overland Park, KS
- 7000 W. 75th Street, Overland Park, KS
- 8686 Antioch Road, Overland Park, KS
- 11700 W. 135th Street, Overland Park, KS
- 7201 W. 151st Street, Overland Park, KS
- 309 N. Hospital Drive, Paola, KS
- 9107 N.W. 45 Highway, Parkville, MO
- 2600 Ensign Hill Drive, Platte City, MO
- 2101 N State Route 7, Pleasant Hill, MO
- 900 W. Foxwood Dr., Raymore, MO
- 4950 Roe Boulevard, Roeland Park, KS
- 12010 West 63rd Street, Shawnee, KS
- 22210 West 66th St, Shawnee Mission, KS
- 122 N Us 169 Highway 169, Smithville, MO
- 22350 S. Harrison Street, Spring Hill, KS
- 2219 North Belt Highway, St. Joseph, MO
Buy a Paper, Help a Kid!
When you buy the commemorative copy of The Kansas City Star on Greater Kansas City Day, you help send disadvantaged youth and children with disabilities to camp.
Rotary Youth Camp:
Since 1924, more than 400,000 children with disabilities and disadvantaged youth have enjoyed a unique camping experience, free of charge, at the Rotary Youth Camp. Located at Lake Jacomo, the Rotary Youth Camp features cabins, tent camping, a mess hall, a nature trail and a wheelchair-accessible swimming pool that allows boys and girls with special needs to take part in outdoor activities. All services are available free of charge to campers and their sponsoring organizations.
For more information, visit kcday.org.