Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk presented by Price Chopper
Join us for the Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk at Kauffman Stadium on Saturday, August 26, 2017. Participants will be able to run on the field of your Kansas City Royals as part of the 5K course. Each runner/walker will receive a Royals t-shirt and a Royals Ticket Voucher with race registration. Prizes will be awarded to the top overall male and female runners.
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2017
Location: The race starts outside of Kauffman Stadium near Gate E, and the course includes running the length of the warning track at Kauffman Stadium. The race finishes near Gate E. (Course subject to change.)
Time: 8 a.m. start
Registration Dates and Entry Fee:
- By April 30 at 11:59 p.m. CT: $25
- May 1 at 12:00 a.m. CT through August 23 at 11:59 p.m. CT: $35
- Family four pack through April 30 at 11:59 p.m. CT: $90
- Family four pack May 1 at 12:00 a.m. CT through August 23 at 11:59 p.m. CT: $120
- Race Day Registration: $35 (if spots are still available, 5K Run/Walk registration closes at 3,500 participants)
Date: Friday, Aug. 25: 12-7 p.m.
Race Day, Saturday, Aug. 26: 6 a.m.-7 a.m.
Location: Rivals Sports Bar at Kauffman Stadium
One Royal Way
Kansas City, MO 64129
Directions: Take I-70 to Blue Ridge Cutoff and enter Gate 2. Park in Lot A and proceed to Gate E. Rivals Sports Bar is located inside Gate E.
Participants in the 2017 Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk will receive:
- Royals voucher to redeem for one (1) View Level Reserved ticket to one of the Tampa Bay series games (August 28-30), White Sox series games (September 11-13) or Detroit series games (September 26-28).
- Commemorative Royals T-shirt
- Food and drink following the race
- Option to purchase additional discounted tickets.
- Option to purchase an additional exclusive Royals t-shirt
- 13 & under
- 80 & over
Prizes will be awarded to the top male and female finishers. Awards will be distributed at the Main Stage following the race.
The Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk will be USATF certified and chip timed.
Safety comes first. The race director reserves the right to cancel the event if weather conditions pose a danger to the participants. There will be no refunds. No headphones, iPods, strollers, dogs, skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades or motorized vehicles will be allowed on the 5K Run/Walk course.
Connect with families, children and community organizations through this popular event at Kauffman Stadium. Reach out to your own target market as they run on the field at Kauffman Stadium and help area children at the same time.
Based on your level of sponsorship, your company will:
- Help children and the military in the Kansas City area. Royals Charities focuses its giving on organizations that support children, education, youth baseball/softball or the military. Your company's sponsorship helps us donate more than $1 million back into the Kansas City nonprofit community each year. Without the support of our corporate and charity partners, Royals Charities couldn't make such a strong local impact.
- Receive high visibility before the event and on race day
- Reach a targeted market of more than 3,500 on race day -- and tens of thousands more -- through event day media coverage
- Build employee morale and company pride
- Retain and increase customer loyalty
Thank you to our 2017 Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk sponsors!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in becoming a sponsor of this exciting event.