Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk
All proceeds benefit Royals Charities
Join us for the Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk at Kauffman Stadium on Saturday, Aug. 27, 2016. Participants will be able to run on the field of your World Series champions as part of the 5K course. Each runner/walker will receive a Royals T-shirt and a Royals ticket voucher for registering for the race. Prizes will be awarded to the top overall male and female runners.
*Children under the age of 13 can participate, but must have a parent or guardian submit their registration.
Date: Saturday, Aug. 27, 2016
Location: The race starts outside of Kauffman Stadium near Gate E, and the course includes running the length of the warning track at Kauffman Stadium. The race finishes near Gate E. (Course subject to change.)
Time: 8 a.m. start
Registration Dates and Entry Fee:
- By May 1: $25
- May 1 at 11:59 p.m. CT through Aug. 26: $35
- Family four pack through May 1: $90
- Family four pack, May 1 at 11:59 p.m. CT through Aug. 26: $120
Date: Friday, Aug. 26: 12-7 p.m.
(The first 500 participants to pick up their packets on Aug. 26 will receive a Royals World Series hat!)
8900 West 135th Street
Overland Park, KS 66221
Race Day, Saturday, Aug. 27: 6 a.m.-7 a.m.
Location: Kauffman Stadium-Rivals Sports Bar
One Royal Way
Kansas City, MO 64129
Directions: Take I-70 to Blue Ridge Cutoff and enter Gate 2. Park in Lot A and proceed to Gate E. Rivals Sports Bar is located inside Gate E.
Participants in the 2016 Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk will receive:
- One View Level Infield Voucher to redeem for a ticket to one of the Oakland series games (Sept. 12-15); Value: $18
- Commemorative Royals T-shirt
- Food and drink following the race
- Option to purchase additional discounted tickets.
- 13 & under
- 80 & over
Prizes will be awarded to the top male and female finishers and to the top three finishers in each age bracket. Awards will be distributed at the Main Stage following the race.
The Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk will be USATF certified and chip timed.
Safety comes first. The race director reserves the right to cancel the event if weather conditions pose a danger to the participants. There will be no refunds. No headphones, iPods, strollers, dogs, skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades or motorized vehicles will be allowed on the 5K Run/Walk course.
Connect with families, children and community organizations through this popular event at Kauffman Stadium. Reach out to your own target market as they run on the field at Kauffman Stadium and help area children at the same time.
Based on your level of sponsorship, your company will:
- Help children and the military in the Kansas City area. Royals Charities focuses its giving on organizations that support children, education, youth baseball/softball or the military. Your company's sponsorship helps us donate more than $1 million back into the Kansas City nonprofit community each year. Without the support of our corporate and charity partners, Royals Charities couldn't make such a strong local impact.
- Receive high visibility before the event and on race day
- Reach a targeted market of more than 3,500 on race day -- and tens of thousands more -- through event day media coverage
- Build employee morale and company pride
- Retain and increase customer loyalty
Thank you to our 2016 Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk sponsors!
Please contact email@example.com if you're interested in becoming a sponsor of this exciting event.