Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk
Thank you for joining us at the Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk at Kauffman Stadium on Saturday, August 27, 2016. Your participation helped Royals Charities raise $75,000 for children and military families in Kansas City. 3,300 runners and walkers rounded the warning track of the World Series Champion Kansas City Royals as part of the 5K course - our biggest 5K ever!
The Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk will be USATF certified and chip timed.
Connect with families, children and community organizations through this popular event at Kauffman Stadium. Reach out to your own target market as they run on the field at Kauffman Stadium and help area children at the same time.
Based on your level of sponsorship, your company will:
- Help children and the military in the Kansas City area. Royals Charities focuses its giving on organizations that support children, education, youth baseball/softball or the military. Your company's sponsorship helps us donate more than $1 million back into the Kansas City nonprofit community each year. Without the support of our corporate and charity partners, Royals Charities couldn't make such a strong local impact.
- Receive high visibility before the event and on race day
- Reach a targeted market of more than 3,500 on race day -- and tens of thousands more -- through event day media coverage
- Build employee morale and company pride
- Retain and increase customer loyalty
Thank you to our 2016 Royals Charities 5K Run/Walk sponsors!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in becoming a sponsor of this exciting event.