Twins Press Release
TwinsFest 2013 tickets go on sale tomorrow
TwinsFest set for Jan. 25, 26 and 27 at the H.H.H. Metrodome
MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Twins today announced that tickets for TwinsFest 2013 will go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 10 a.m. CT. Tickets will be available at www.twinsbaseball.com, by calling 612-33-TWINS (612-338-9467) or 800-33-TWINS (800-338-9467), at the Target Field Box Office, or by visiting a Twins Pro Shop in Roseville, Apple Valley or Minnetonka.
Back at the H.H.H. Metrodome, TwinsFest 2013 admission prices are $9 in advance for adults ($15 at the door) and $5 in advance for children 14 and under ($8 at the door). Advance pricing ends at 5 p.m. CT on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2012.
TwinsFest 2013 is scheduled for Friday, Jan. 25 from 4 to 9:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 26 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Metrodome. More than 60 current, former and future Twins players are expected to appear throughout the course of the weekend. A complete list of players attending will be released in the coming weeks on www.twinsbaseball.com.
TwinsFest 2013 will feature many new and returning attractions including:
• Autograph stations with current and former Twins players
• Photo opportunities with current and former players
• A Target Field display
• The Upper Midwest’s largest baseball card show and collectibles extravaganza with dealers buying and selling
• A baseball skills area featuring speed pitch, MLB yard ball, batting cages and more
• Silent and live auctions of rare sports collectibles (live auction begins at 2 p.m. on Sunday)
• Ticket center to facilitate your Spring Training and Season Ticket needs
• National Anthem and “God Bless America” auditions (registration at event required)
TwinsFest, one of the largest team-run fan festivals in professional sports, is an annual fundraiser for the Minnesota Twins Community Fund. Since its inception in 1989, TwinsFest has raised more than $4.2 million for programs and organizations supported by the Twins Community Fund.
About the Twins Community Fund Established as a nonprofit organization in 1991, the mission of the Twins Community Fund is to enrich local and regional communities by providing resources for the healthy development of children and families through and association with baseball, softball and the Minnesota Twins. The Twins Community Fund is governed by a board of directors representative of the Upper Midwest. Target, Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Best Buy, U.S. Bank and Delta Air Lines are Cornerstone Partners; contributing annually to the Twins Community Fund. For more information or to make a contribution, visit twinsbaseball.com/community.